Kreepy Krauly SandShark with 2-Way CleaningInground Pool Suction-side Cleaner. Simple, yet highly effective cleaning.
Patented bottom platform features multiple rows of squeegee-like fins which easily dislodge stubborn dirt and debris. 2-way cleaning action - patented footpad design scrubs and dislodges debris from the pool surface while its powerful vacuum action whisks it away. Easily cleans gunite, fiberglass and vinyl surfaces in all types of inground pools.
What is a suction-side cleaner?Suction side cleaners attach to one of the suction ports in your pool - the plumbing that pulls water out of the pool to be filtered. Usually, this port is the skimmer, or your pool may have a separate vacuum port especially for a pool cleaner. With the hose attached and the filter pump running, suction is created on the underside of the cleaner. The cleaner moves around the pool while vacuuming dirt and debris through the hose and sending it to the pump strainer basket and filter...where it belongs. Dirt and debris are sucked up by the cleaner and then through the hose, past the suction port, through the pipe, and is trapped in the filter pump strainer basket.
Remove the Kreepy Krauly SandShark cleaner from the box, attach the hose, place it in the water and watch it attack dirt as it prowls around the bottom and sides of your pool.
- No assembly required. Just attach to hose and go.
- Installs in minutes without tools.
- Devours everything in its path from dirt, sand, pollen, leaves, twigs, and insects while helping to scrub away algae, loose scale and soft calcium deposits.
- Exclusive SmartTrac programmed steering system maneuvers around tight corners, ladders, and obstacles to assure fast, thorough cleaning performance. It cleans faster than random-style cleaners reducing the possibility of missed spots.
- Vac Port Door Fitting has a spring-loaded cover for added safety, and must be opened with a tool.
- No need to buy, install or operate an expensive booster pump - works with your existing filtration system.
- Cuts a wide 12 inch path for maximum cleaning efficiency.
- Effectively cleans fiberglass, tile, vinyl, gunite and other specialty surfaces.
- A complete system - includes hose, vacuum regulator valve, hose weight, eyeball diverter, and Vac Port door fitting.
- Adjustable valve regulates water flow to set optimum travel speed for consistent cleaning of the entire pool surface.
- Consumes no additional energy - it works when your existing pool circulation system runs.
- No bags or compartments to empty, all debris goes to your filtration system....where it belongs.
- No wheels, diaphragms or bags to replace.
- Two-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.